Happy Spring 2014 Mantel :)

 24.3.14

I'm actually really excited about this season's mantel.


Especially because mostly everything was purchased right here in Fort McMurray, at Walmart no less! Budget-friendly decorating and craft supplies are quite hard to come by here, especially since we have no Michael's or Homesense. I was pleasantly surprised how cute some of the Walmart items were, especially the photo frames! Also, the wreath was a steal at $14!

I chose bright colours to really amp up the Spring-y-ness :) It's been a long, cold, white winter {and it's still going strong}, so our home needed a jolt of joyful and vibrant colours.


Though it's still cold and wintery outside, the calendar says it's Spring. In the famous words of "Field of Dreams" -- "If you build it, they will come" -- I figure if I decorate as if it is Spring, perhaps I can manifest it? 

Here's hoping for longer days, green grass, the emergence of flowers, and a warmer sun.

Happy Spring, indeed!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP