Out of the loop

 15.10.07


AM I OUT OF THE LOOP???

It seems as though all my girlfriends are having children and I feel like I'm lagging behind. I have so much I want to do before I have kids, so I'm not stressing about it. To be honest, I feel sad about it. I know it will happen in good time and I know the time is not right now.

One of the best things I can do now is achieve my perfect weight, so if pregnancy happens, I will be a well prepared yummy mummy. I've been a dancing and cardio queen lately, so I'm feeling great.

But sometimes I really do feel out of the baby loop... But my time will come, then I'm sure I will long for the days when I could spend my days in unabashed luxury and decadence. My priorities [and sleep patterns!] will change. Our lives will no longer be about the two of us [or the three of us including Ginger!].

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP