Spice Girl is organized

 15.11.09



Here's a snapshot of my latest project! My spices in tiny labeled tin cans!

The state of my spice cupboard was atrocious. When we moved into the new house, I shoved all my spices into this cupboard and shut the door. My spices were in glass jars, plastic bags and boxes, and it was a disorganized eyesore.

Well, not any more!

And this project cost only about $40 and took about an hour. Time and money well spent, if you ask me.

I got my inspiration from Dean and Deluca. These French spices below cost $55.



1 comments:

Eujean,  November 16, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

i love it! you are inspiring me to do my cupboard! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP