When did it become December?

 4.12.09

It was a year ago today that I went on maternity leave from work. Wow. Life has changed so much. With our precious little Ezra, our lives have become a wonderful whirlwind of activity, smiles and absolute joy.

Such a whirlwind that I cannot believe it's December 4th already!

WOW. So much to do for the Holidays! I doubt we'll get it all done, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that Christmas doesn't HAVE to be perfect with a 1 year old who doesn't exactly totally comprehend the concept of Christmas just yet. Next year will be different, so I'm going to just relax and enjoy this Holiday Season without any major stress.

Our lovely REAL 8 ft. tree is up {I should take a picture...} and it surprisingly looks pretty much the same as last year. If you recall, our tree fell last year and many of our fabulous crystal, mirror and glass ornaments were shattered.

I didn't bother replacing the broken decorations since we're only putting ornaments on the top 2/3rds of the tree. The bottom 1/3 needs to be free of ornaments because a little someone is very curious and has wandering hands that can't wait to play with anything he shouldn't.

So that's a brief update for now. Hopefully I'll be more diligent in more regular blog posting during the Holiday Season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP