The Fear Confessions

 15.2.10

I have a confession to make

One of my biggest fears about being a parent is that I'm NOT doing something fundamental.

Sometimes Adair and I look at each other, like, "What are we doing?" I'm worried that one day someone's going to ask us if we do {whatever}, and be shocked that we don't. Like something really basic, like, "As if you didn't know you had to do that!"

I know this is probably run-of-the-mill new parent anxiety. But it does keep me up some nights.

I can rest assured that all is well with EZ because he just continues to be the sweetest bundle of activity and happiness. His walking is REALLY coming along. He's running and kicking a ball. He's chatty and conversational. He learns new words every few days. He loves to laugh, and squeal with delight when he's tickled. He also dances every time he hears music.

Even if I am missing something fundamental about parenting, EZ doesn't seem to notice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP