making it work redux

 10.4.07

Today has been one of those days. I know tomorrow will be better. I was in a lot of physical pain today, more than I've experienced in a very long time. I came home early and rested my body. I feel stronger and the pain is greatly reduced. I had a great day at work otherwise. I just want to focus on the positive.

I got my business cards yesterday and they're amazing. I passed some out at work today and received a lot of positive feedback. I need to get my website up asap. I feel so great about my business.

I want to work out harder. I want to be my best physical self. I want to challenge myself more and more. I want to be hotter, stronger and leaner. I want to eat better. I want to be more flexible. I want to be sassier. I want to be believe in myself. I will never give up on me.

Ok - I want to get hair extensions REALLY bad. I got some faux clip-ins, but I want the real ones. Once I make some money at my business, I'll splurge on my hair. I think I'll make my extensions my reward for progress to my perfect weight of 130 lbs.

I feel like I'm on the verge of something really really fantastic. I don't know exactly what it is, but I'm envisioning big success. I feel outrageous and exhilarated.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP