I am so happy and grateful for Sunday afternoons...

 30.12.07

As I was leaving Church today, I was asked by a young mother of 4 [whose children were swirling and whirling around her] what I was doing this afternoon. I gingerly responded that I was going to sleep all afternoon! I had a long week of Christmas-ing and working, that I really deserved a rest. [Her children were still twirling about]. I usually feel a bit resentful that I do not yet have children, yet gals my age have a few little ones, but today was NOT one of those days. I spent the afternoon lazily watching tv, surfing the internet, taking the puppy for a little walk, and yes...delightfully napping! So lovely! On days like these - I'm just so grateful to NOT have kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP