I'm getting picky...

 28.10.08

Here's the boy bedding that I like. I need to find it in Canada. Since the Canadian dollar has plummeted, shopping in the US doesn't seem like a wise option anymore. Now I need to find a crib. Below is a modern crib from US Babies R Us that I kind of like.




Below is the zebra wood crib that I REALLY want, but can't afford. Seriously, who wants to spend $2000 on a crib?! But it is truly gorgeous!!!


With just over 2 months to go till D-day - Delivery Day - I really need to get serious about preparing for this baby, instead of dreaming about new purses ;) I can't stop thinking about the new Op Art Sabrina bag from Coach though. Ain't it just perfect? It's just NOT a diaper bag!



1 comments:

spart October 28, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

I'm so excited for my new little cousin!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP