suburban cliche

 4.10.08

I realized a funny thing tonight. I went for a walk tonight [actually AMAZED I had energy!], wearing my new velour track suit, pumas, and carrying a Coach wristlet. I am officially a cliche. I used to wear knee-high stiletto boots and fishnets to go dancing on a Saturday night; now I'm doing Wal-mart runs for the new SATC dvd in loungewear. Good grief!

I shouldn't be too hard on myself. It's been a tough week for me - physically. I'm finally feeling better today. The hubby and I went to a fancy party last night in the city where he won an award for a project he was working on. Then we stayed at a fancy hotel for the night. I don't know why, but I finally had a great sleep. We slept in, then went to a diner in our old neighbourhood for breakfast. After our delicious food, we went shopping! The husband treated me to a new ipod [the yellow one I've been coveting!] and some new fall clothes! It was such a nice, relaxing day. I really needed the rejuvenation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP