Old Navy has some cute clothes!

 4.9.10

I was off work a lot this week because of a nasty cold.  This gave me free reign to peruse the internet for cute clothes.  I was VERY surprised that Old Navy has such cute clothes.  I seriously haven't been in there for years.  

They even have cute MATERNITY CLOTHES {which is of course, the Holy Grail in Women's Fashion!}


Cropped Maternity Denim Jacket? SO adorable!

Lovely Black Maxi Dress - great transition into Fall.

My fav colour combination now - yellow and grey!

Grey sneakers to run around town on a Saturday.


A teal sweater coat, perfect for an autumn day with either jeans or dress pants.


Tall boots in a great chocolate brown!

Another great Fall transitional dress.  Loving the gray and orange.
Loving this maternity belted cardigan.  It also comes in burnt orange colour, but of course, I really only wear grey, white and black.

And how about this gorgeous cocktail ring in this amazing avocado colour?  Divine.


This scarf is black, but has a cute, colourful peacock on it!  LOVES IT!

1 comments:

Eujean September 6, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

I am loving the clothes!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP