EZ's first haircut!

 10.12.10

Ez had his first haircut on November 20th at a salon in our town that specifically cuts children's hair.  When booking his appointment, the receptionist asked how old he was.  When I said he was only 22 months she was shocked.  I told her that our little guy was pretty much bald until he was about 15 months old.



En route to the salon! Looking so cute!


Here we have some "Before" photos...



The very cool Race Car seat that would be EZ's!

And so we begin with a little water...

Here come the scissors!  The stylist was QUICK with those scissors. No fooling around when the toddlers have such a short attention span.




In addition to cool chairs, TVs playing, the salon also provided toys to offer some distraction.  My son, of course, chose the truck.

Let's just say EZ didn't love the hair dryer.

So we let the curls air dry for the most part.




The salon even gives out balloons at the end, as well as a certificate and a lock of his hair in a little organza bag.  So cute!

We also treated him to a Thomas the Tank Engine wooden train whistle.

 All in all, I'd say EZ's first hair cut was a big success! 

2 comments:

Kristina December 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Hello there! I saw that you're now following my blog - thank you :)

I just want to say that your little boy is so cute with those blonde locks! I love that first picture of him with that green cap on - adorable!

Mummy Maggie December 20, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Feel free to follow too! Good luck with your baby! My son was 10 days late, so I can empathize with you :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP