EZ: Mummy's Little Kijiji Helper

 2.1.12

We're tidying up and organizing our house today. Part of that includes selling some items on Kijiji. 

Never one to miss a party, EZ wanted to help out. He tried to get into almost *every* photo I snapped of the items I'm selling. I told him that I'd take pictures of just him, so here are a few of my little guy trying to help us "Kijiji-ing"!

 He's so tuckered out from all his work that he actually put HIMSELF down for a nap. He just went to his room and shut the door. Maybe I'll keep him employed a bit longer :)

1 comments:

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY January 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

Hi sweetie! Im new to your blog and have had a wonderful time catching up on all of your adventures. That chevron wall in your dining room is so beautiful :) Hope you'll stop by and visit sometime!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP