Urban Barn Finds {psst...we have a new sofa!}

 20.6.12

So you've probably figured out by now that we really love living in Fort McMurray - the only downside is {or is it a plus for my finances?} that there is not a whole lot of local home decorating retail therapy options.

I'm sure you recall my penchant for HomeSense and other retailers, like Urban Barn. I used to go to various locations a few times a week when we lived in the GTA. But now that the closest store is a 5 hour drive, I've resorted to shopping online and hoping for the best.

But even online, I still live by my home stylist motto -- 
BUY IT & TRY IT.  

So -- I bought a sofa from Urban Barn WITHOUT seeing it in person. Crazy yes, but one's perspective of crazy decorating choices changes when one is so remote.

Without further ado, here's our new sofa - the XANADU - I {heart} the name, so joyful and fun!  We purchased the floor model colour - Savvy Smoke!

{via here}

Big A saw it on a recent trip to Edmonton, and said it was comfy! It is a cool grey, so hopefully it goes well with our Smokey Gray hardwood!

I am also completely smitten by this amazing lamp {the Kelso table lamp} - it is HUGE & fabulous! I don't have a spot for it yet, but like my motto says - BUY IT & TRY IT!

{via here}
Isn't it just cool! Maybe that side table would work for us too!


A long time favourite of mine {that we recently put into my mom's house} is the Reflection Round Mirror. I think the clean lines make this mirror simply super chic. I think I'd like to put it in the powder room.

{via here}

So we definitely have a lot to do to style our new home. I'm so excited for the challenge. Luckily I have Urban Barn to help me!

PS: This post was not endorsed by Urban Barn or anything. I just simply ADORE their stylish and affordable stuff and wanted to share :)

1 comments:

Unknown August 29, 2012 at 5:45 AM  

Do you want to possess ergo baby carrier? Ergo Infant service providers are made to assist your own position & consider the actual stress away your own back again whilst transporting your own baby or even kid. The actual Ergo functions cushioned shoulder blades & waistline, is made for transporting the newborn within the entrance or even back again (depending on the grow older & weight), & add-ons tend to be accessible like a baby place & the stroking (or drool) mat. In contrast to additional company techniques (such because diamond ring slings, ergo baby wraps or even pouches), the actual Ergo attracts each moms & fathers, which means you need not purchase several service providers. It's easy to readjust the actual shoulder straps to suit possibly mother or father. There is several colour choices, mainly within natural colours.

Expecting company, like the Ergo, often means the actual distinction in between remaining in the home all day long or even heading out towards the shop, likely to family members occasions, the actual seaside or even enjoyable locations. Furthermore, transporting your own baby encourages connecting in between mother or father & baby. ergo baby carrier sale The newborn seems the actual tempo of the inhaling and exhaling & listens to your own heart beat, & this provides all of them the actual feeling associated with protection they'd within the tummy. Investigation offers pointed out which children which are transported inside a baby company rest much better & weep under children which are not really transported near to the body. It's with regard to age 4-month aged in order to four years of age infant. Dad as well as mummy like it greatly.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP