{More!} New Specs for Mummy!

 17.8.12

One can never have too many pairs of glasses. 

 At one time, glasses were only perfunctory for me and I  *only* wore contact lenses. I still love my contacts, but I enjoy the spectacular fabulosity that comes with styling around your glasses. 

And when glasses are so affordable, thanks to Clearly Contacts, a girl's gotta have a few pairs. Or FIVE {with the hopes of adding more to my collection!}.

Here are the new additions to my collection:

I LOVE these chic transparent rectangular glasses. They are cool, but are sophisticated for a professional environment.




I couldn't decide between these raspberry coloured or cotton candy pink coloured, but since it's going to be Fall soon {REALLY SOON here in Fort Mac!}, I thought I'd go with the jewel tone colour. I love the retro cat-eye styling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP