West Elm Surprises

 13.8.12

This past weekend, Big A went back to Ontario for a wedding. While he was there, I *made* him go to West Elm

Fort McMurray is awesome, but its shopping {especially for home stuff!} leaves much to be desired. I am desperate for an infusion of West Elm style.

Upon arrival at the store, he called me and I hopped onto the internet to guide him through the store with my wish list. That's when he informed me that he only brought a CARRY-ON!!! No room in his luggage for my wish list :(

So I had him look around and surprise me with a few cool things that he'd think I'd like. 

I think he did a great job :) I'm a lucky mummy.

First he got me this cool Pop Phone. It's a retro-look phone that plugs into your cell phone. And it's awesome in YELLOW. My favourite colour!
{via here}
 ---------------------------

He also got me this super cute owl candle - "Owl" love it forever :)
{via here}
 --------------------------------------

Lastly, he picked up these cute kitchen accessories for me. Elephant oven mitts & an apron -- in my favourite colour combination!
{via here}

{via here}
  I heart West Elm. I see that they're now shipping to Canada, albeit only on a limited scale. Hopefully that'll change soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP