Everyday amazing

 18.3.07

I am so abundantly blessed. Everyday something or someone appears in my life and confirms to me that I am protected and supported. I have made the decision to achieve my perfect weight of 130 lbs. I feel good about my cardio & strength training commitments, but it's my eating/diet that I'm not confident about. Then last night when I was reading Oxygen magazine, I received impression that I should follow the lifestyle plan by Tosca Reno called "Eat Clean" diet. Her diet philosophy was essentially the plan I followed when I lost the significant amount of weight a couple of years ago. I am so grateful for the wonderful book. She is inspirational. I know that eating clean will abundantly transform my body to perfection.

"Whatever you can do or dream, you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic to it. Begin it." - Goethe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP