Focus on perfection

 31.3.07

I am trying to focus on positivity - despite my negative overindulgence - lately. I can see how some woman can develop eating disorders. I feel sick when I overeat. But I'm reluctant to make myself sick because I'm worried that may take me to a place where I don't want to go.

All I need to focus on is my perfect health:

  • Weigh 130 lbs
  • Run everyday and work out daily
  • Drink tons of fresh water
  • Eat wholesome, healthy food
  • Banish sugar and artificial sweetners
  • Get Zoom whitening on my teeth
  • Breast augmentation
  • Lasik eye surgery
Is it bad to be this vain? I'm trying to just focus on me and my perfection - my needs and wants for myself. I can't let anything get in the way of my achievement of my perfect weight. I want to get SERIOUS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP