My Spring "Mantel"

 6.4.11

Remember when I recently shared with you the "mantel" addition to my kitchen. Well, I've added more SPRING to it - I quite like it now.

I added some sparkly eggs from the dollar store and used Umbra's white wall flowers.  I got the yellow print for free from TipJunkie. I think everything else came from HomeSense from 2 years ago.  I used all white pieces to style a bookshelf when I was selling my old house.  I just found that box last week.  Eeeek...I wonder what other treasures are lurking in my basement?
 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 11, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

I love your mantel and the spring touches! Definitely following your blog--thanks for introducing yourself today!!

-Anna, www.writingthislife.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP