Two Quick Updates...

 6.4.11

The GIANT mirror is now hung on the wall. It's home was the wall with the chevrons on it, but once we painted that wall, we didn't want to cover it up with this ginormous mirror. So we hung it. The dining room now looks so much bigger and the reflections are amazing. I can see to the front door just from the mirror!

I also added two more pillows to my outdoor bench. These two {the citron ikat and the white & black geometric} were on sale at Fabricland - and I got both for $30! GREAT deal!  I like the punch of colour and pattern they bring to my bench!

3 comments:

Rebecca April 6, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Hi Maggie! I was at my local Winners today and they had some gorgeous table lamps that reminded me of you and your scheme. Do you need table lamps? You could check at your local Winners or Homesense? They had lovely soft grey shades (some of them with white accents) with faux crystal bases. They seemed to go perfectly with what you've got going on at your place. $40 a lamp.

Mummy Maggie April 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

Thanks Becky! I'll check it out! I am looking for cool lamps for my night tables. The ones I have {although expensive!} are WIMPY!

Purnima@a creative project April 7, 2011 at 5:09 AM  

You have a lovely family Rebecca!! Loved your spring decor!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP