Waiting out the snow day

 19.12.08

The best thing about this snow day is that I don't feel guilty NOT shoveling, considering I'm 9 months pregnant. The worst thing about it is not being able to go anywhere. I feel like I've got lots of things to do to prepare for the kidlet, so being able to drive would be great! The weather, however, isn't cooperating today.

Moreover, I feel like I'm just waiting to go into labour. Of course, I don't know what that's going to be/feel like, so I've been researching it and on message boards looking for information. I'm a bit anxious about it. I guess I could be more productive at home - I could find make-work projects, but I'm not that bored yet.

Hopefully the snow will subside tonight so I can get out and get shopping tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP