Captain Destructo & his Accomplice - Little A

 16.10.11

 For {Canadian!} Thanksgiving, we spontaneously decided to make a quick trip to see my grandma. My parents and my sister & her family were going to be there - it was a Family Affair! 

I'm SO glad we decided to go. We had an amazing time with our family.


It's quite a drive though - like 8 hrs each way. Here are some photos I snapped after the first 2 hours on our way back home. 


Captain Destructo & his accomplice were hard at work to ensure that our car was as messy as possible...


1 comments:

Bendel Life October 17, 2011 at 4:23 AM  

I'll take the 8 hours car ride over 3 flights to get there - not excited to fly at christmas, at least David will be there this time but a 4 year old and 18 month will definetly be a long day

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP