Blogging Insight

 28.7.09


Lately, I've been trying to figure out why my blogging has become so infrequent. Then it hit me this morning. EZ is growing up. He's not the little ball of cute that just used to nurse every 3 hrs. This kid is on the move and active. He doesn't like to just sit {which is GOOD!}, he likes to crawl around and explore everything. And when I say everything - I mean it! Every detail, every nook and cranny, every speck of dust -- EZ is all over it! And if EZ is on the move, I'm tracking his every movement and just watching him discover in his adorable little way is quite time consuming.

1 comments:

Shop Girl* July 28, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

He's getting so big!! I can hardly believe it...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP