Changing to the Night Shift

 22.9.09

I've gotta be honest.

Waking up at 5am simply sucks.

When I do wake up at 5am, go to the gym or run outside, I admit I feel amazing and energized. That GREAT feeling lasts only about 2-3 hours. Then I feel crappy and exhausted for the rest of the day.

So instead of not exercising because I'm too tired to live my life and complete everything I have to do in the day {be a mom, be smart-ish at work, be organized, and try to be a good wife, daughter, sister and friend}, I'm going to TRY working out at night - once EZ goes to bed, of course!

I think it's a brilliant plan. I can watch Biggest Loser, Glee & Survivor at the gym! Win-win!

2 comments:

Shop Girl* September 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Okay--I'm seriously obsessed with Glee!! It's SO good!!

I liked working out at night last year, I found it helped me sleep better as well as I was tuckered right out when I went to bed! Good luck!

Eujean,  September 23, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

LOVE. Totally win-win. Miss you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP