Musings on being thin

 14.9.09

I've been thinking lately how my weight has held me back from not realizing/achieving the life I could have lead. I often think how my life may be different if I wasn't so hung up on my weight, or if I actually just felt comfortable in my own body.

My weight has negatively impacted my life in the following ways:

  • Afraid to be an artist {I always wanted to be in media, design or something like that}
  • Too tired to do "stuff" - like everyday activities, or even some sports {mountain biking, climbing, hiking, kayaking, etc}
  • Unable to wear cute clothes. Or rather, unable to look cute in my clothes.
  • Negative body image. Plaguing. Debilitating.
  • Unhealthy relationship with food.
So, it's REALLY time for me to shed this weight, once and for all, and finally unleash the Skinnygirl that's inside of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP