U Skinnygirl Update! Week 4? or something?

 6.9.09

I've continually been having tummy troubles, so I'll give it another week till I book a doctor's appt to see what's going on. I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe in deep-seated anxiety re: going back to work and leaving EZ? Who knows?

Anyway, I've been doing well. I'm down 20 lbs in the last month! WOOT WOOT! I went for a run yesterday morning, bright and early, and we'll go for a family walk today.

I haven't been eating much because of my stomach problems, but I did sneak a delicious red velvet mini-cupcake yesterday. And it was good. I do plan on having banana dessert spring roll things I picked up at the market yesterday - hey, it's the last weekend of summer!

I'm really looking forward to training in earnest for the Miami Half-marathon. I need to get back to dance class too. This lack fo dance is CRAZY! I should also do yoga. There's a new Moksha yoga studio opening up near my house, so I'm waiting for that to open up. I've got a lot going on with work, the baby, the house, etc, that I've decided I can't do EVERYTHING right now {even though that's my personality!}.

Oh! I also made a list of all my fav shows starting again in the fall - there's A LOT - and I thought I should watch them @ the gym! Why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone, right?

1 comments:

Shop Girl* September 7, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Congratulations!!!!! I'm SO excited for you!! You should do some before and after pics to mark your progress!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP