HomeSense Scores

 28.3.11

So. First things first.  EZ lost my camera.  I'm sure it will turn up, but until then, we're back to craptastic photos from my iPhone.  I guess I could wait till we find the camera, but I'm too excited NOT to post today.

Moving right along...
This past weekend, I scored HUGE at HomeSense {for my non-Canadian readers, it's like HomeGoods or TJ Maxx}.  HomeSense is one of those places where you have to go a few times a week and hit up several locations. And that's just what I do.  

But I only buy what I absolutely LOVE, or else I'd be B-R-O-K-E!

So here are my latest finds:
Love the fleurs-des-lis design hooks for my front entry.  The wood is painted gray and the fleurs-des-lis are iron-like.  A hint "shabby", but very chic - especially at $7.99!

A winder view of the hooks at my front door...

I found these two mismatched shelves that "GO" together to create a mantle space in my kitchen. I have a fireplace mantle in my living room, but the TV is currently occupying the space over the mantle.  Yes, I'm one of those people. Don't roll your eyes. I styled the mantle with what I could find on a Sunday evening around my house.  I plan on making it more Spring-y soon. The bottom shelf is a bit wider {in terms of depth}, while the upper shelf is more of a photo frame shelf.  I had originally thought of putting LACK shelves from IKEA, but these are way cuter for the same price - $19.99 each.

Here's the full shot of the space in my kitchen.  I created a little storage area to house craft projects I'm working on {think gray & white felt rosettes!}, kids crafts supplies & educational material, library books and other things.  Please ignore the current messy state of my bins :)

And here's an outdoor bench - for $59.99!!  Outdoor, yes, then why is it at the foot my bed? Because it's FREEZING outside and I want to appreciate it.  I can't wait to style it up with some fun outdoor pillows!


***On another note - my chevron wall is featured today by Kristen at her lovely design blog - High Heels & a Hammer. Check it out!


3 comments:

Reunion Committee March 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

oh another reason to love this blog. Homegoods (homesense) addict! great finds! Love the bench.
~Tana

Mummy Maggie March 29, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Thanks darling! I feel like the HomeSense people should know me by first name considering the time & money I spend there :) I'm totally addicted.

Reunion Committee March 31, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

Ever see sex and the city?? When I walk in I say "hello Lovah" every time hahha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP