Urban Baby Gear

 21.3.11

During our impromptu adventure to the City on Saturday afternoon, I came across this adorable {and relevant!} book, "Urban Babies Wear Black."

I snatched it up immediately.  I'm often questioned why Little A wears black.  Usually the commenters say, "Oh, I've never seen a baby wear black before!" I respond that my baby is chic & stylish.  I don't understand the disdain for kidlets wearing black clothing.  Perhaps it may be for me the equivalent of anything plaid for children. Ewww...not my style at all.
Anyway, the book is lovely and I've ordered a few more in the series!  You can never have too many books around, I say!

I also overpaid for bought  this cute onesie!  It's Babybook - like a Facebook profile page for babies.  As a social media maven, I thought it was perfect for our little girl born in the age of the prevalence of Facebook.  Now I need to find a Twitter onesie and I'm set!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP