Thrifting Thursdays - Week Two

 20.1.11

Welcome to Week Two of Thrifting Thursday!

I'm not actually able to go shopping today, but maybe I'll be able to go Friday or Saturday this week.  In any case, here are last Thursday's finds!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I heart vintage Pyrex. I know I've said it before, but it's so true.  I really love it.  I mean REALLY. I will stop at every vintage and thrift store to see if they have Pyrex. 

Seriously. Ask Adair. 

Here's my Value Village Pyrex casserole dish for less than $5.



-----------------------------------------------------------------

I also heart faux bois.  I saw this vintage faux bois photo album and I adore it.  I have no idea what I will do with it, but I just had to have it. And for 99 cents, you can't go wrong.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

So...I did it. I went ahead and purchased the Goodwill buffet and hutch I posted about last week.  I searched Craigslist and Kijiji, but people wanted at least $250 for crappy ones and these were gorgeous wood pieces with exquisite and unique details {don't ya LOVE the swirls on the buffet? SWOON!}. And the BEST part is that we got both pieces for under $65 - yes, I had a $10 off coupon because I thrift there so often.  

I can't wait to paint it - I think gray will be the colour.

Here are the photos again from last week:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP