Camera Update {aka I have the BEST friends in the World!!!}

 29.12.11

I always seem to be complaining about the {poor} quality of my camera. The camera I've been using for the last year is a 5 year old Canon point & shoot that's probably been dropped one too many times and is now all blurry. 

One of my friends {and also an avid & talented photographer who took our gorgeous family photos here, here  here, here, and here too!} made me an AMAZING offer.

She got a new camera, but still has her old Canon Rebel XTi DSLR with an awesomely upgraded lens. She offered to let me borrow it! So that's why my photos look awesome lately, in case you're wondering. It's all the fancy camera!

Having a trustworthy camera to take wonderful photos of my family is such a blessing since we cannot really afford to fork out the cash for a new camera right now. I'm so lucky to have such great friends!

I am also having fun perusing the internet looking for chic & functional camera bags. 

I think I've settled on this one from Jo Totes

In YELLOW of course!

2 comments:

How to Nest for Less December 29, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

I am IN LOVE with this bag!!! I was just on their website yesterday eyeing this beauty!

Mummy Maggie December 29, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

Haha! That's so funny! The little rosette on this one kills me - I *need* to own it! :)))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP