EZ's Room Reveal!

 26.12.11

I've been meaning to post this for quite some time. I've been waiting until it's perfect, but a well-decorated room is one that is layered over time. And this decorating process could go on for ages, so I thought I'd just post where we are NOW with EZ's room.


EZ LOVES his room. Anyone that comes over must venture up to his room so he can show off his space. 

The room is kind of awkward for photo taking -- it's hard to fit everything in. This is the view from the door.

Here are some Before & After pics so you can see how far this room as come!


A close-up of the wall art. A friend sent these jpegs to me - and they are a perfect match! They are from www.oohmoon.com -- she offers one free digital art design every day. So my wonderful friend saw these and saved them for me :) Am I lucky or what? So yes, they were FREE -- all I had to do was print & frame them.

EZ loves his orange club chair. It's perfect for reading stories. He also ADORES his globe with the plane on top, which I picked up a couple months ago at HomeSense for $30. Sometimes, even now, when I tuck him into bed, he'll stop and say thank you for getting him the plane. He says, "Thanks mum. That's my plane."

Of course, the awesome and easy DIY alphabet wall. EZ loves looking at this. He "helped" put it up, which he likes to tell everyone too! 


I picked up these round bath mats a few years ago at Ikea for $6 a pop. I love how they add a pop of colour, without totally covering the floor like an area rug. They are fun & durable too!

 I hope you enjoyed the little tour of EZ's new room. I still have a few projects planned for his room, but all our DIY projects are on hold for a bit until we sort out our BIG PLANS for 2012!

Linking up to:

Not Just a Housewife's Best DIY Project of 2011 Contest

7 comments:

Shannon December 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

It looks so fun an kid-perfect!
xo,
Shannon

Suffia January 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM  

I love the colors that you used in your decor. Soothing and very organized room. Great transformation.

Linda @ it all started with paint January 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM  

Okay, I'm back here again! You are three for three with my at the Not Just A Housewife link party! I have no choice but to follow along! Loving your home and your style ...

Mummy Maggie January 2, 2012 at 2:50 PM  

Hey Linda! Thanks so much for your kind words :) I'm now a follower of your fab blog too!

Abbie January 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

Girrrly! You are fuull of amazing projects! This is too cute!

Anonymous,  January 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I gave this post a little shout out on the Blog Guidebook - have a great day!

Mummy Maggie January 16, 2012 at 7:07 AM  

Hi Heather! Thanks so much for mentioning me! You are too kind :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP