My Loser Inspirations

 14.5.09




I absolutely loved this season of the Biggest Loser. These women are phenomenal. Their weight loss over the last 9 months is AMAZING. They started out barely able to go 5 mins on the treadmill, to fitness gurus able to run marathons! I was glued to the season finale on Tuesday night to see who won.

Helen (the woman in the pink) was the winner - she lost 140lbs! Tara (green) was my favourite all season. She was completely committed from the get go, and never wavered. She consistently lost big numbers every week, and ended up losing an astonishing 157lbs.

My girl Kristen (in the purple) was awesome too. She's got a great, perky personality and a positive attitude. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her new haircut. So cute! I keep thinking I want my sassy short hair back, but I'm reluctant because I still have my baby weight.

What do you think? Should I cut my hair??? Maybe I'll just lose weight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP