New Headwear :)

 21.6.09

My fab new hair is perfect for the latest trend - headbands! It's either "so 80s" or "so Gossip Girl", depending on your age, but either way, I'm in love. I'm also into cute hats lately. I've got to wear these lovelies now because I don't think they will translate well into courtroom {I'm going back to work in August}.

Here's a few of my current favourites:


It's hard to see it, but I'm wearing a very sweet lil' peacock feather headband.


Here's a fancier version of the peacock feather headband - I'm saving this for a special occasion. Or Tuesday.

This cute little cloche hat is so 20s - very depression era chic! Perfect for the recession!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP