Choices

 1.6.09

This past week I've been thinking a lot about choices. Such as, "Why did we decide to move with a teething 5 month old and with my gimpy leg?" Why?? Because it's worth the effort it's taken to move. We'll soon have a BIG house with a (finished) backyard, basement for EZ to play in, gorgeous hardwood floors, main floor laundry, etc. It's going to be AMAZING!

In terms of health and wellness, we face choices at every moment.

Do I sleep in? or Do I go for a walk with Ezra?

Do I go for crappy drive-thru foood for lunch? or Do I wait for the delicious salad I have at home?

Do I do what's easy or habitual? or Do I decide to make new healthy habits (even if it's a bit more challenging)?

Do I have my 4th Diet Dr. Pepper of the day? or Do I have a bottle of water instead?

Do I go to dance class? or Do I watch a re-run of Real Housewives of Orange County?

So many choices! Making the right choice is not always easy, but it is worth it! Every healthy choice adds up - soon enough I'll be a hottie patottie! (yes...that's my new phrase)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP