Rainy Days = Moroccan Inspirations Vol.1

 18.5.11

I've got to admit that the weather {cold, wet, rainy} is getting me down. I long for some bright, warm, Spring days. Weather like this makes me fondly remember past vacations.

One of our favourite vacations was Morocco in 2007.  When the weather is dull, I like to peruse my Morocco photos to inspire me.  So if the weather is getting you down, enjoy my photos. I think I will make this a series {since the weather here doesn't seem like it will let up any time soon!}.

Today our Inspiration is the Majorelle Garden in Marrakech, Morocco. Here's the link to the story of the Jardin Majorelle, including how he famed designer Yves St. Laurent lovingly restored the gardens to their luxurious splendour when he purchased the gardens in 1980. 

The Majorelle Garden is most renown for its striking and colourful architecture {particularly the blue colour} juxtaposed with the luscious, green vegetation. 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP