I have Pyrexia. And my friends know it.

 30.5.11

I have amazing friends. These said friends support my Vintage Pyrex addiction.

This past weekend, one of my lovely friends was at a yard sale, and found me a BIG AND GORGEOUS harvest gold casserole dish with a LID! And both for a quarter! 
She texted me with a pic and gave it to me at Church on Sunday.  I'm so blessed to have friends that know me so well.

What an AWESOME gift!

Now my little casserole dish find from this post has a big sister!
I just realized how long it's been since my last "Thrifting Thursday" post. Maybe I'll try that out again.

2 comments:

Mummy Maggie May 30, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

See? We all have our thing that makes us deliriously happy :) Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP