Stella & Dot Love

 1.5.11

For the longest time, I was hoping to be invited to a Stella & Dot jewelry party. So when I received an invitation to a party in early April, I was delighted. I was amazed by the modern styles and the good prices for such great quality jewelry. 

Here's what I purchased:

{All images from Stella & Dot}
A trio of lovely Stackable Deco Rings
------------------------------------------
Since the jewelry party was on my birthday, my sister bought me this:

------------------------------------------
I'm so pleased with the jewelry, here's my wish list for the summer, thankyouverymuch :)

Chunky Clover Cuff, but there's a delicacy to it - I must have it!

I'm all about statement necklaces, and this beauty surely makes a BIG style statement!

I've never owned a necklace like this before, but I like that I can wear this lariat in different ways.

Love the bold, chunky turquoise beads!

A flirty hematite flower ring would really add whimsy to an otherwise ho-hum outfit!

This vintage-inspired starburst broach totally screams Mad Men!

These dangly chandelier earrings remind me of Morocco. Good times! Great jewelry!
-------------------------------------------------
 Be sure to check out Stella & Dot for AMAZING jewelry and GREAT price point :)

7 comments:

Unknown March 18, 2017 at 8:14 AM  

These blogs and articles are fully good enough for me.
www.sleekwristbands.com

Unknown March 20, 2017 at 2:29 AM  

I conclude I haven't understood such particular incomparable contents anywhere added online.
sleekwristbands.com

Unknown March 20, 2017 at 3:33 AM  

Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented at this place, I am after all enjoying by these.
sleek wristbands

Unknown March 20, 2017 at 5:53 AM  

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.
www.sleekwristbands.com

Unknown March 20, 2017 at 6:16 AM  

Pretty! It was really a wonderful blog. Thanks for the provided information.
www.sleekwristbands.com

Unknown March 20, 2017 at 6:41 AM  

I’m glad to locate so much of informative data in your blog.
sleekwristbands.com

Unknown March 21, 2017 at 1:11 AM  

Awesome work! That is quite appreciated. I hope you’ll get more success.
sleek wristbands

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP