New Light Fixture & Sunburst Mirror {DR Update}

 17.5.11

I'm a big believer in curating a space over time. With that said, thank you for indulging me with constant updates to our home. Just when you think a room is finished, another addition or change is made.

But I think that is the beauty and fun of decorating and design. You can have a plan, but as time goes on, your idea grows into bigger and better vision for the room.

That perfectly describes our dining room.  When we first moved into our home two years ago, it was a boring, empty, beige box. I had a vision of an all-white, luxe-fest, jewel-box of a room. Then that became a mid-century modern eclectic mix. 

Now I don't even know how to describe it. 
I like how the light fixture doesn't compete with the rest of the room. It just complements all the other features of the room.

But I adore my dining room:

And NOW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new light fixture from West Elm AND the sunburst mirror from HomeSense {a whopping $59!}.


My two new lovely additions :) The Cluster Glass Pendant light is from West Elm.

Another angle - see the grass in a box? My mom treated me to that this weekend. Such a nice mom!



1 comments:

Ashley May 19, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

so awesome:) looks amazing!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP