Help a Mummy Out!

 8.7.11

Hello Blog Friends & Followers!  Happy Friday! And Happy Summer!

This weekend is shaping up for us to finish a few projects...I hope! Or we'll just enjoy the great weather as a family. We'll see how it all shakes out.
In the meantime, can you help me out?  

I've entered both EZ and Little A in a modeling contest for my friend's kids accessories business.  If you are Facebook, can you please vote for them in the contest.
Click here to vote for EZ!
Click here to vote for Little A!

THANK YOU for taking the time to vote :)

Remember you have to like Lil' Chelsea Bun first, THEN you can vote!  I really appreciate this, blog friends!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa July 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Thanks for entering my blog contest! Good luck and have a wonderful weekend! Beautiful children you have!

Mummy Maggie July 10, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Thanks for popping over Lisa! Let's hope I win your giveaway :) I've got lots of plans for the stencil!! Haha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP