Paris

 26.7.11

When I was a little girl {like 7 years old}, I was obsessed with fashion and all things Parisian {my grandma even got me a subscription to VOGUE!}. My obsession still continues...


I've been to Paris twice -- once when I was 16 and then again when I was 21. I *need* to go again. 

To remind me {and the Universe!} of my dream to travel to Paris again, I've added a few decorative elements that are evocative of Paris.


First, here's my "subway art" Paris print from Homesense:


Next is my latest Homesense clearance find! It's a silver-y gray leather canvas with a black Eiffel tower - all for $9!


Lastly, is a white Eiffel tower. I think that *white* Eiffel towers are harder to find, so when I saw this beauty at a new interiors boutique for $23, I scooped it up!


I find it's hard to add "destination"design elements without being over-the-top or kitschy. 


Do you have any exotic locales that inspire you that you add into your home decorating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP