A Pop of Canvas

 28.7.11

Several weeks ago, a interesting Kijiji Deal of the Day arrived in my inbox.  A 16 x 20 canvas photo art for FREE {my favourite word!}, only pay S & H. So I quickly pounced on this good deal.

Once I filled in all the necessary info at 1printme.com and uploaded my photo, I realized it would be coming from China! I thought it would: a) take a REALLY long time to get here, or b) never arrive, and I'm out the $25 S & H.
Well, luckily it was "a" because the canvas art arrived this morning! Dare I mention it was 10am and I was still in bed? Little A had a long night last night! So I caught the mailman just as he was leaving, and I'm so happy I did.

I promptly opened the package and hung it on the wall in Little A's room. Isn't she a doll?



I LOVE photos on canvas. I definitely want to do more family photos on canvas for other areas of the house!

1 comments:

Eujean August 4, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Oh my gosh I love this!!! I have always wanted to do a large picture of S on canvas - I'll have to check them out!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP