25 Random Things about Me

 3.2.09


This is floating around on Facebook, so I thought I'd share mine with you.

1. I have run 2 marathons, one 1/2 marathon, and 1 10K
2. I have been to 4 of 7 continents - I love to travel
3. I translated the Law Code of Hammurabi in Akkadian in my last year of university
4. I've been on an archaeological dig in Israel
5. I love that my husband reads the blog "Feminist Mormon Housewives" daily
6. I got an A+ in Advanced Biblical Hebrew - I beat out kids that went to Hebrew day school
7. I love bellydancing. I teach bellydance & I perform regularly - my stage name is Zaynah
8. I spend hours everyday just staring at my baby Ezra - he's just adorable & makes the cutest faces.
9. I slept in a camel hair tent in the Sahara desert & I rode on a camel
10. I am addicted to celebrity gossip blogs - perezhilton.com is my fav
11. I've spent 14 of the last 23 days in the hospital
12. I have a crazed addiction to paper, scrapbooking tools, and fonts
13. I love love love my job!!!!
14. I am drawn to cooking shows on tv, but I can hardly boil water
15. Before mat leave I would NEVER watch court shows or Law & Order, but now I can't get enough. Do you know some Law & Order type show is one at least 5x a day?
16. I moved 7 times growing up.
17. I have seen Phantom of the Opera more than 20 times.
18. I've been to Tuktoyuktuk, NWT. Actually I spent 3 months during the winter in Inuvik, NWT - 200km north of the Arctic circle
19. I'm new at blogging, but I totally love it. I actually prefer to read other people's blogs. It gives me something to aspire to.
20. I have continuously kept a journal since I was 14.
21. I am madly in love with my husband. I love that we were friends for 3 years before we started dating.
22. My dad is English. As in born and raised in England. He moved here in 1964. He looked like a Beatle.
23. I like to go on message boards for baby names and critique them.
24. I want to learn French, Spanish, and Arabic.
25. I love being a mum and housewife ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP