Misc.

 26.2.09

1. My computer is still broken. I went two full days without it. Thank goodness for my Blackberry. I'm currently borrowing old [and very heavy!] laptop while my computer gets fixed.

2. EZ and I have been getting more active lately, taking advantage of the warmer weather and melting snow. Not only do we go to doctor's appointments, physio, and shopping, we went for a nice, long walk yesterday. It seems like a small thing, but for me - it's a HUGE VICTORY. Six weeks ago I couldn't stand or even go to the bathroom without help. Now I'm going out alone with my babe! and I'm exercising for FUN! This is just wonderful. I'm so blessed.

3. Over the last few days, I've been registering EZ for all his Spring classes. So far he's taking:
-- Born to Read - reading time @ the library for newborns-6 mos
-- Wee Hands - baby sign language
-- Mommy & Me Pilates
-- Tickles & Tales
-- Mother Goose
-- Baby Bellydance

Our classes start after March break. I'm so excited to see our little guy learn and develop!

4. One of the blogs I follow, "The Meanest Mom" is nominated for Best Mom Blog for Parent & Child Magazine. Please click here or on the badge on my sidebar to vote. She has one of the funniest mom blogs out there! She deserves to win!

5. Another blog I read, Marta Writes, is hosting a writing challenge to get our creative juices flowing. All she asks is that you write for 15-30 mins/day. I've been doing it and it's so therapeutic. Blogging is great, but there's nothing like putting pen to paper.

6. WW is going well. Without a computer, I haven't been logging my points, but I've been closely monitoring what I eat. Also, for the first time in my life, I'm "doing Lent". I'm giving up sweets & desserts. I'm doing well so far. I'm making a concerted effort to load up on water and veggies! YUM!

1 comments:

spart February 27, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Thanks for the updates Mags. You're on WW? That's awesome. I want to get back on that too. Great stuff on the walk too! Can't wait to see you and the little one again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP