Waiting for my Diaper Bag

 16.2.09

I'm a very particular girl. When it comes to choosing a diaper bag, I am particularly...well, particular. I didn't want some cheap diaper bag that would cause me to be ridiculed by posh mums with fancier bags for their babes. Ok...that's not really true. I just didn't want a cheap diaper bag.

I have been looking for a diaper bag since September of last year. I can't find one I like under $200. But doesn't it seem outrageous spending $200+ on a DIAPER BAG? I've tried Target, Babies R US, and other fancy baby shoppes, and I can't find anything I remotely like with the exception of the bag above. I've been waiting for this bag since November. It's on order from a very nice baby store. It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom and it's GLAZED {like when EZ pees on it, you can easily wipe it off}. Yes it costs $200. It was supposed to be here in January. It's now mid-February and I haven't heard anything about it. I probably would have called the store earlier, but I was in the hospital, then I haven't really felt like going out.

This week, however, I'm planning on going to some mum & tot groups. Since I don't have this bag, I've been using those $1 eco-friendly bags. Not very chic. Not like a hip and cool mum would have. I need this fancy diaper bag! SOON! I'll call them tomorrow, when it's not a holiday. Until then, I will be relegated to the crappy dollar bag. I hope other moms won't make fun of me! Just kidding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP