4 weeks old & Things that I LOVE

 6.2.09


It's been 4 weeks since little EZ was born. I still have a lot of baby weight to lose [yes, I'm still wearing maternity pants] and my femoral nerve hasn't yet healed completely, but I have a lot of things to be grateful for:

  • Being able to sleep on my back, side, stomach - any way I want!
  • Not having to go to the washroom every hour - on the hour!
  • Seeing my feet again
  • Being able to breathe normally
  • Having more energy
  • Putting on shoes without losing my breath
  • Being able to walk - 4 weeks ago I didn't have enough strength to stand on my own
  • Going back to bellydancing!
  • Holding my precious little EZ and spending hours admiring his face and expressions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP