WW Update - Week One

 17.2.09

Today was my weigh-in day. I completed my 1st week of WW. Overall, it's been a success so far.

I found it hard to keep OP on V-day and Sunday. I wrote that I'm so hungry and I cannot stop eating. I think EZ is going through a growth spurt. He's feeding more frequently and for longer stints. The increase in his feeding has made me hungrier. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

In any case, I lost 2 lbs. WOOT WOOT!!!

Then because we've been so lax with our laundry, I realized that I didn't have any pants to wear today. Not even yoga-type pants. The only thing I have that would remotely fit is a pair of pre-preggo jeans. So I decided to try...and...THEY FIT!!!

It's been a really good day. I'm really motivated to keep on the right road and continue to focus on my health and fitness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP