3 1/2 years ago vs NOW

 11.2.09


This was my skinniest day EVER.

The dress is a size SMALL from Le Chateau.

It was law school graduation in the summer of 2005.

For the 9 months preceding this photo, I lost almost 65 lbs by working out like a maniac and eating like a rabbit.

I was exercising 90 mins/day minimum + pilates + strength training and eating very few calories. I was running 10K/day minimum.

I'd like to look like this again.

I have a lot of weight to lose.

To help me in this journey, I joined WW online.

Once I'm "on my feet" again, I'll be training for a 10K too with Canada Get Fit.
I heart that running training program.

In the meantime, I am going to register for some new mum exercise classes and, of course, I'll be going for walks with EZ - once the weather improves a bit more.

I am determined to regain my level of fitness and health.

I can and will do this.



2 comments:

spart May 25, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

The first thing I thought in my head when I saw that photo was WOW!

Mags you can so do this again. I want to be there for the first time. How do you like WW online? I've toyed with joining but am concerned that an online program won't hold me accountable the same way a meeting would. Are they the same price?

Mummy Maggie May 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

I agree that it doesn't hold you accountable enough. It's cheaper than regular meetings, but I need more support. I think I'm going to start @ mtgs in the next couple of weeks. Or maybe I'll just continue doing it on my own.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP