Green Monster - Popsicles?

 22.6.11

INDEED!

Like many kids, little EZ is a picky eater {totally not like me at all, I swear! haha!}. He likes what he likes -- which isn't much -- and he won't even try anything he perceives not to like. 

Again, totally UNlike me. Totally (ahem).

Luckily, he likes Green Monsters! You know, the tasty fruit smoothie loaded with a bunch of spinach and other veggie goodness in it? EZ loves it! Yes, we are all amazed!



I thought I could capitalize on the Green Monster success by making into popsicle form for the summer. 

EZ approves.



2 comments:

Shop Girl* June 22, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

I need your green monster recipe! I'd love to try these...

Mummy Maggie June 22, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

You know what? I use whatever I have on hand, and it changes all the time. The main staples are frozen fruit, fresh bananas, & spinach. For a protein I add peanut butter or non-fat greek yogurt. For more sweetness, sometimes I add honey. For more fibre, I add ground flax.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP