Mummy's got new sandals!

 17.6.11

How is it Friday again already?

This week just flew by. I had big plans to finish some projects this weekend, but given that it's Fathers Day, I imagine they won't get done.

Another time. Anyway, time for another shopping reveal!

I went sandal shopping yesterday. I'm always on the hunt for comfortable, yet still fabulous flat sandals that don't look like an ancient "Earth Mother" or too hippy-weirdo.

So I found these. And they are on sale for only $79. They are Rockports and they are so fresh in my fav colour combination white & gray! It feels like you are walking on air in these babies!


My next shoe purchase will be these cool 70s Rockport sandals, but they are sold out EVERYWHERE! But I know I'll find them eventually!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP