Happy Father's Day!

 19.6.11

It was nearly impossible to find a photo of Big A without him holding a baby or the dog.  I think that tells you something about my hubsy - he's a DO-er! Always busy and helping with the kids and house in every way.

Here's a few snapshots of the Big A over the years.  You rarely see him in photos on this blog, but you definitely see his handiwork! 

Thank to Big A for making all my projects possible and indulging my crazy ideas. You are an amazing hubsy & father. 

Probably around 2006, just chillin' at a family party.

Fearless against the elements, and all dolled up in Bedoin headgear on our Sahara Desert journey in Morocco, 2007.

Vancouver Island, 2009

And to my own amazing dad, Happy Father's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP