A Tuesday Update

 7.6.11


Hello Blogosphere. It's been a busy week.  I literally have not been able to sit down at the computer.  

We've been enjoying the good weather as a family; we've had plans with friends; and we've been busy looking for a new car.  Sadly, the day we finished paying off our car -- it died. We've tried to resuscitate our little Jetta {our first car!}, but it just wasn't worth it.  

So now, we have to get a new car.  We have our eye on a few little & zippy cars {and it's VERY few bc we have a TALL order - literally - my husband is a giant and we have two tall kids}. 

We'll probably have it sorted out in the next few days, so until then, I'll share with you our current "TO DO" list for our home.

I wrote this out 2 weeks ago, and nothing's been completed yet. Shameful, really!

2 comments:

Reunion Committee June 7, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

join the club! I feel so overwhemed and my blog is taking the heat lol. Plus its summer and I have beach on the brain! lol
Good luck finding a car!
Taña

Mummy Maggie June 7, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one! I'm in awe of bloggers who are prepared 2 weeks {or more!} in advance. I aspire to be THAT kind of blogger!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP